July 9, 2008

Another day at the beach

Last Friday, Jack was invited over to his friends house, so I got to hang out with Katya, Kristen, and Ben. I asked the kids what they wanted to do first, and so we ended up making devilled eggs, and lemonaid (Ben called it "Lemon-laid" and then Kristen wanted limes, so she had "Limen-laid"!)

Once Katya got back from her sleep over, we picked up Jason, then headed to the beach to see if the waves were still there! There weren't and it was a little chilly too!

The water was so cold, I think Kristen was the only one that got fully wet!
Here's Ben, chillin' in the sand...


Jason decided to hang out with Ben on the sand, too.
Kristen got the idea that we should bury her, then we made her into a mermaid!

Then ALL the kids wanted to be buried!Here's Ben, sporting Jason's sunglasses... somehow, during these few days, he learned how to say "Sweet Mamma!" and "Gigantic!" I think it's hilarious! (Sorry, Rach!)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Great pictures! And, there are worse things you could teach him to say, I suppose.

Tina in CT said...

I remember in college several of us taught the houseparents' daughter (around 3) to say a word she wasn't suppose to be saying.

Lori said...

Really good pictures Francie, I can't wait to hear Ben say "sweet mama"