July 10, 2008

The best toy in the world!

The other day, Ben found my mini-vac at my house and was so excited about it that I had to let him take it home with him! I even let him have the charger, just in case... The next time he came over, he brought the mini-vac to my house to "clean up" and left it here on accident...

So, he called me a few days later and said, "Fray, we have a big problem!" And he told me that he had the charger at his house, but the mini-vac was at my house. "Ben, would you like me to bring the mini-vac to your house?"

"Yes!" he said.

Seriously, how can you not let such a cute boy have whatever he wants?!?

Oh, and these could potentially be pretty good blackmail pictures later!

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Hopefully he's training for when he ventures out on his own to his first apartment.

Lori said...

He'll probably grow up to be a messy teenager after he figures out that cleaning isn't really fun after all.

It is pretty funny that he perceived leaving the vacuum at your house a BIG problem. If only all big problems were so easily fixed.

Rachael said...

The big problem part WAS pretty funny. He said it so serious too!