March 18, 2008

Workin' out is working!

I just wanted to share with my readers and family how my progress is going with this whole working out thing.
I've been going to the Y as much as possible, although I didn't go this last Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, but I drug myself there yesterday and did an hour of work, that I really didn't want to, but felt compelled to do for myself.
Monday's are my scale days... So, I was really curious to see what the results were.

I LOST 4 POUNDS!

That's right! I lost 4 pounds this last week, and two the week before!
So far, that's 6 pounds lost in 2 weeks! Not bad!

(I think one of the best things is that someone already commented today that they've noticed I lost weight! I'm taking it as a compliment!)

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Good for you, Fray.

The kids and I are headed over there shortly. I've slacked off the last few days.

Tina in CT said...

Congrats!!!!!

Tina in CT said...

Congrats!!!!!

Shannon said...

Whaoh hoo! (SP?) I hope you get it.

That is awsome. I think my new motto if I were you would be something like...

Come back when you cant stay as long. If I never see you again, it will be TOO soon. Bye Bye BUTT and GUTT. I ran you off once, don't make me do it again!

HA

Lori said...

Great Job Francie, Bet your glad you stayed away from those yummy cupcakes you made last weekend.

It's always nice to see your hard work wasn't for nothing.

Keep it up.

Cecelia said...

I'm so proud of you for doing this. I know first hand how hard it is to lose weight, but the hardest part for me, is keeping it off. I tend to go back to my old habits. Not a good idea.