March 15, 2008

Just hangin' out with Anthony

I was on my way to Jason's house, when Lori called me and asked me if I would hang out with Anthony for a couple of hours, so I told Jay that he'd have to wait and headed on to Lori's house.

I've been telling Lori that she should tape the gurgling/googling/cooing/laughing sound that Anthony does that just makes your heart melt, but she hasn't yet, to my knowledge, added it to her blog, so hopefully she does.

I guess it was a good thing that for the first half hour*, Anthony did just that, smile, laugh, and talked with me while we watched TV and held hands.

What a cutie!
I wish I would've known I was coming over or I would have brought my camera and taken a ton of pictures.

Either way, if you haven't had the chance to do so yet, or in a while, I encourage all of you who can, to come on over and just hang out with Anthony (especially if he's in the happy-go-lucky mood that's just so adorable!) Oh, and you may want to call Lori before you head over...

Well, it's been about two hours, and he's asleep, so far so good!

*I was over here on Thursday, after Lori and I went working out together and then came here to make that 42 calorie soup made into minestrone with added pasta and white beans (it was delicious!) but Anthony was just so tired and hungry that no matter what I did, he kept crying/screaming. I was just feeling awful and very unhelpful, then to make matters worse, Todd told Lori that I must have pinched Anthony and that's why he was crying and that she should check him for pinch marks!!!! He sure knows how to make someone feel better and just LOL about it later!

But have no fear, I came back two days later, and Todd and Lori still let me hang out with Anthony. Oh, and just so you all know, I continue to check on him and he is still sleeping (and I have the monitor within inches, just in case.)

3 comments:

Cecelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

I get to hang out with Anthony next weekend. Lori wants me to take him to church so he can wear a new Easter outfit. (she has to work). But there wasn't any making of soup in that deal. I should renegotiate. Oh, wait, you made the soup. Forget it.

Lori said...

Thanks for babysitting, I can't believe you fell for it.

We teased Grandma Annie when we were in OK that she was pinching him every time he cried. That's where Todd got that from.

Don't feel bad about not being able to make him stop crying, we can't figure it out sometimes either.