March 1, 2008

Folding?

While this happened a while ago, I haven't been able to add pictures for a while, so I just wanted to show the couple pictures of Katya folding blankets!
We had both slept in the family room at Natalie's house and in the morning she wanted to go play, but I told her that she had to fold her blankets before she played, so she started folding the blankets she used for the night...
On impulse, I asked her if she wanted to fold mine, too.
She said yes!!!
It was so great, I had to take pictures!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Too bad she doesn't translate those skills into making her bed in the morning!

Lori said...

Yup, I was thinking along the lines of Rachael. I bet she did it for the attention she knew she'd get.
She's smart enough to know that no one would admire her making her bed everyday, but this everyone saw.
Either way, at least she cleaned up after herself even if it was just that one time. Ha ha.