February 12, 2008

The worst work week ever - Tuesday

Woke up with six hours of sleep. Headed off to work.

Called the pest company to see if they got the check, and they said that they would call me when they received it.
Called them an hour later and they had received the check, but didn't call me yet, and then told me that once they page the technician, the technician has up to 24 hours to respond! So, the Thursday inspection is coming soon and I have to wait yet another day!

Bought donuts for the employees to give them some energy (and because it was fat Tuesday or something like that and I told them that because it was fat Tuesday, that the donuts were guilt-free too!)

Drove to Wendy's. Then we ate dinner and went and watched There will be blood, which just happened to be a two and a half hour butt-buster.
Went to bed after 11:30 p.m.

Three more days to go...

No comments: