February 12, 2008

The worst work week ever - Friday

The last day!

Brought in Panera bagels for my farewell...

It seemed that throughout the entire week, every single employee had issues.
Sir C has been by the time clock 5 minutes before time to go to lunch or home, just waiting to check out.
Sir J had been waiting and taking lunch at 4 p.m. instead of noon; therefore, we wouldn't have him available for snow removal or other help, so I had to talk to him and tell him that he needs to take lunch at 12 to 1 just like everyone else.

Today, I had to have the maintenance staff clear a spot for the new water heater to be placed when we got it today and was coordinating that while on the phone with all these water heater installers and getting them in to install it on Monday. After I was done, Madam P came into the office and told met that the delivery company was running late and wouldn't be delivering the water heater until Monday.

WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE CALLS THAT I DON'T GET AND MESSAGES I GET TOO LATE????

My boss also told me that I couldn't leave until the snow was removed from the property because the fire marshal said that it didn't meet code and had to be done by Saturday or we'd be fined.
Luckily, all was coordinated and I got out of there and came home and took a much needed nap!

But let me tell you this much. I thanked the Lord everyday that I did NOT take that job!

(btw: for all these worst week posts, spell check wasn't working, so I'm sorry...)

4 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like a rough week, I guess it is a very good thing you didn't take the job. So do you think the maddams in the office were intentionally screwing up just to make you mad, or are they truly just bad non motivated workers? and if thats the case, why have they been there for 6 years?

~ V ~ said...

So, Francie, how was your week?

Sounds rough. I bet you're glad to be home!

Shannon said...

I can't stand lazy work people.

Hey, did you try out for AI again this year? I haven't heard you say anything about it. (I'm watching it right now).

Rachael said...

I'm exhausted just reading these posts. Poor you.

Hey, be sure and check out my post from today. I think it will make you smile.