February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

My whole office smells of roses right now! Thank you, Jason!


He had roses delivered to my office, which is always exciting, and wrote something about "18 months, 18 roses..."


It was so sweet...


But, in usual Francie-style, I had to double check that there were actually 18 roses. And you know what? There weren't! There were only 17! I recounted. 17. I then had Sandra count them and she also counted 17. Two more checks and the final count was 17!
Then, in usual Francie-style, I made the call...
I explained to the company that delivered the roses that it just wouldn't make any sense if I kept the dried roses and the card and there were only 17, instead of 18!
(No problem. They brought the rose the next day)

The story would normally be over, but for the fact that I had taken the vase full of roses home and put them in the kitchen before picking up Jason to come to my house for dinner. Once we arrived, I knew my naughty Rocco had done something and found out what when I went into the kitchen and the vase was shattered on the floor and the water and roses were scattered all over.
I WAS SO MAD!

Either way, I had a lovely day with Jason and hope all my readers had a wonderful Valentine's too!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

you're a funny girl.

Shannon said...

Who complains about a gift besides you, Francie. What a sweet thing for him to do though.