February 22, 2008

Mom's b-day

Happy Birthday Mom!
Hopefully it is fun and exciting for you, even though over half your kids can't be there with you.
Oh, and I hope you get lots of presents!

Yesterday I was trying to remember how old you are going to be and with the help of my colleague and a calculator, I figured out it's your golden birthday! In a way, I guess. You are as old as the last two numbers of the year you were born!

Either way, happy birthday!

(Oh, and by the way, I didn't add a card with your present because as most of my family and friends know, I don't like cards, unless they have money in them or have something meaningful written in them, so that's why I don't give them unless I have one or both inside!)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

and it's Calvin's birthday too. i suppose i should do a post. i wish i had some good pictures to do a montage for mom like she does for us!

Natalie said...

No Franc, the golden birthday is on the day of the month and your age, not the year and the age, but maybe it could be both. I'll be really old on my golden birthday if we get two!

Shannon said...

What is Nat trying to say? It dosent make a bit of since.