February 26, 2008

Those four little words...

Well, football season has been gone for a while, which was great because Jason and I have FINALLY been able to hang out on Sundays, but just last night, he said those four little words, that most females just hate to hear...

IT'S BASEBALL FANTASY SEASON!

When will it be over?
Never mind. It won't.

My friends' husband tried to get Jason into Hockey, but I nicked that in the butt, pretty fast!

Either way, it wasn't quite the four little I personally like to hear... (so of course, I had to share!)

3 comments:

Lori said...

You had me there for a second.
Thankfully Todd only watches 2 sports, football and basketball, and that's enough.
Hey what happened to your header?

Natalie said...

Boooring. I hear you saw Carolyn today..aka PJ. How dare you try to sneak a turn with the cherry fluff! j/l, lol.

Cecelia said...

I keep Bob too busy to have time for sports.