May 13, 2007

So, what's next?

Life continues to race by, although putting all this in perspective... Natalie gets married in less than one month. I have to practice and sing a song for her wedding. I have to also plan a bachlorette party. I have to also help my best friend, Betsy, coordinate her wedding, which is the first day of summer, June 21, just over a month away! Not ruling out the busiest season at work!
Last week, I had a chemical peel on my face from LeeAnn at Rachael's office, and she asked me how everything was going with Katya... I told her that while there's always something going on for Rachael... she is the best person for the job. Rachael has the most perfect combination of personality, character, and multitasking abilities that I've ever seen in another person and if delivering babies and conducting surgeries, just to come home to cook dinner, take Kristen to piano/guitar lessons, get the kids to bed, watch Grey's and American Idol, (and a ton more other tasks to do) and then start all over the next day, and adding a few more unexpected moments here and there... then she's ready for even more!
Will some of those talents rub off on me? I sure hope so!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So, not only did she suck all the brain cells out of mom before the rest of us even had a chance, she had to take all the other good genes too. (I'm just teasing Rachael). She is a pretty amazing person.