May 13, 2007

Putt-Putt

Jason and I had the opportunity to play a game, or two, of Putt-Putt the other day. I haven't played for about two years, but thought it would be a nice random change to our everyday activities...
Everything started out just fine until I made a few hole-in-ones and he made a few 7 to 10 over pars...
We are both pretty competitive, especially Jason, so I knew we had to make a wager. The loser had to take the winner on a dinner & movie date.
As Jason's says... "I was a man without finesse" and putt-putt is not a talent of his, in any way, shape, or form...
I just wanted to laugh at how mad he kept getting that I was just kicking his butt over and over again!!
Apparently, he'll never play putt-putt again... shocking!
We took a short break after the first game of mini-golf and went inside to play a few games. He chose to race against me in a car-racing game... so, we were off!
I had a purple hummer and he had a yellow one. I used my gear shifting abilities and was tailing him until about 30 seconds to the end, then I hit his car and got in front of him... we raced till the bitter end, talking smack the whole time too! And as usual, I won!! Ha-ha! I just wanted to rub in it his face, but as the loving girlfriend, I chose to take the attention away and playing another game. Jason said, while I've been writing this post, to make sure I tell you all that I only won by .2 seconds and he lost because he wasn't able to change his racing vehicle! (Please note: we both had the same car, just different colors!) Overall, I'm the best driver!
We then were able to play that ball game (like at Show-Biz Pizza, Major Magic's, or Chucky Cheeses, take your pick!) where you roll the balls up this ramp and then it falls into a hole/slot. I love that game!
After we cashed in our 202 tickets for sugar candy, Jason was ready to take Putt-Putt and the hole-in-one queen on, just one more time!
He played as carefully as he could and actually did pretty good, but I still won! By two points, this time, but I still one! I love it!
So, any ideas on where should I make him take me to eat?

Correction: as I was reading this to Jason, he corrected the time on the car race, my bad, I actually only won the race by .02 seconds not .2 as I had previously mentioned! I'm so sorry! But as I told my DMV instructor the second time I drove in order to get my driver's liscense in California, when he told me that while I still made mistakes, I still passed! In this case, I still won!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think your busy? IM the busy one!

Shannon said...

That is interestingly funny about the whole Putt Putt game cause EVERY TIME Andy and I play I kick his butt. And he is always sulking after about the 2nd hole-in one. I always win! Then he has to analyze how it happened and the best he can come up with is that I'm just lucky cause even a professional would not do well on the "un-even" turf.
You and Jason should go to the fair or some kind of carnival and see how many gold fish you can win together, then take them home and see how long you can make them live. I've never heard of carnival fish lasting more then a few days, so it should be a pretty good challenge.