May 31, 2007

Rachael, here's what you asked for...

Rachael wanted me to complete this random quiz thingy, so here goes...

FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch (but at Arby's they have the best fiesta or baja ranch for salad and it is awesome!) What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Arby's although they don't have one but 30 minutes away, but their Baja salad w/o chicken and with sun chips and the baja ranch dressing and the baked potato (they actually role the potatoes making them super fluffy and yummy!!) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Santaniello's has the best foccacia bread ever, with a melt in your mouth hot bread with a garlic buttery top with the marinara sauce. But I hate going there to eat because they have terrible customer service and it's super freaking' slow!! So, I'd have to choose El Rodeo (like Rachael) they have great service, are super fast, inexpensive, they also have a great red sauce for the bean burritos, and I just feel really comfortable there. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20% - ever since college when I heard from someone "college kids never tip!" I've always tipped, and sometimes really well when I get great service! What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? A bowl of cereal and milk. What is your favorite type of gum? Extras Spearmint (thanks to Natalie) such a cute little neon green stick of freshening flavor!

TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of Kristen, Jack, and Ben all making funny faces. Kristen with her finger holding her nose up, Jack sticking his tongue out and Ben squishing his squishy cheeks. How many televisions are in your house? 4, one in my room, one in the living room, one in Natalie's room, and another small one that we keep in a cabinet just in case I want to take it into the kitchen or bathroom to watch TV every now and then. How do you listen to music? Radio in my car.

BIOLOGY
What’s your best feature? My smile, everyone loves my smile. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Cuticles. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? I used to see really far, but now I've lost the far-ness of my sight, so I'll guess touch, no I'll take Hearing for 500. This goes along with Rachael's selective hearing, unfortunately, I hear almost everything she doesn't! When was the last time you had a cavity? I had 3 taken care of last month and the other 4 to be done June 12. I've had 4 other cavities in my life after age 23 (not before). What is the heaviest item you lifted last? My laundry. I go over to Jason's house and do laundry there, then bring it all home, two baskets on top of each other. The second runner up would be the bag of nasty smelling kitty litter. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No.

BULL____OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No, and I don't want to know how either! Is love for real? Yes, although I feel love takes on many different forms. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Wouldn't. I like my name, although I hate my full name with just my first middle name and not both and I also hate telling someone my nick-name "Francie" on the phone, as I go by that name, because they always misunderstand me... Nancy? Fancy? Tracy? NO! Francie, like the country with an "e" sound at the end. Yup, kind of annoying. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? No. Have you ever saved someone’s life? Not that I know of. Has someone ever saved yours? I don't think so.

DAREOLOGY
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Would it be in the middle of the night? Would there be anyone there? Maybe. I do have a ton of student loans to pay off. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? On the cheek? Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? NO. Would you never blog again for $50,000? Yes. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? NO, I don't think I'd have anyone to call family or friends, so no. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? Only if I could dilute it in something. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? I don't think so. Wait, do season DVDs count as TV?

DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket? I'm in a pocket-less yellow skirt right now. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? No, but some of the stupid saying are pretty funny to reuse (kind of like the 80's movies like "Where's the spare tire" from Adventures in Babysitting or "Take a picture, it'll last longer" from "PeeWee's Great Adventure". Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Carpet. Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand. Could you live with roommates? Yes, I live with my little sister right now, but not for too much longer, then I'll be "so lonely, I'm so lonely, I have nobody, to call my own..." just like Akon says.... How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 10 to 15 maybe. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? This could take a while, I'll get back to you on this one... What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy. Last friend you talked to? Natalie. Last person you called? Natalie.

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? Potty (my sister, Lori, loves to make fun of me because whenever I go to the bathroom, I call it 'potty'). What can you not wait to do? Get out of debt. I would've said get married or have kids, but that's not something I want to rush into. I want to make the right decision at the right time for me (and whoever the other person may be...) What’s the last movie you saw? Blood Diamond and it's extremely powerful, please go watch it.

Pretty interesting... but not too hard.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

See...that wasn't so hard!

I like the what do you want to be when you grow up answer. Very nice.

Shannon said...

Glad to see you are posting agian. I love it when I see something new because you tend to make more then just one or two entries.