November 24, 2008

Neck warmers

I found some really neat looking neck warmers on etsy and thought I'd try it out! I made one on Thursday and this one on Friday, then made one for Natalie and yet another one this weekend!


I love this huge button! Isn't it cute? I already have a few orders from co-workers! They are pretty simple and really cute! I also found a bunch of yarn that was on sale for a dollar when they are usually $6.99! A HUGE insentive! In fact, this pink scarf was only $1 for the yarn, but the button was $5, so I used my 40% coupon for the button. So about a $4 scarf! What a deal!

10 comments:

Julie said...

Okay, I want one and want to know how to make them. It is so cute. Can't wait to see Natalies. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving together. Tell your mom I will miss seeing her and eating some of Bob's good food.

Happy Holidays.

Lori said...

You were on a scarf kick about this time last year too, remember the one I helped you make with the yarn braided together?

Natalie said...

Mine is the cutest!

CATHY said...

They are adorable, I want one. Although, it is still summer here, well, it is a little cooler, but no rain etc.
Please pass on the directions, I can crochet but not knit.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Give your mom a big hug for me okay! And one for Natalie...heck, just hug all of your family for me.

Tina in CT said...

Cute scarf. Would you send me the directions? Rachel has my address.

My visit up North was way too short. We had such a great time but your mom and I wanted to do lots of crafts but ran out of time. I hated to leave. Of course, they sent me off with food for the car and food for the frig.

Cecelia said...

I love these. I have some really neat large buttons and some yarn. I'll bring it with me. Maybe you can teach me how to make them. What size crochet hook to I need to bring?

Tina in CT said...

Are they knit or crocheted? I don't crochet.

The Gift Gal said...

I love love LOVE these things - and everytime I walk buy you have at least 56 more made!

Anonymous said...

That's a big button!!!
hehe

Anonymous said...

I want a neck warmer!!