November 24, 2008

Weekend in pictures

This weekend was pretty fun! I hung out with the sisters and the kids. I also got a lot of things done, such as make 3 neck warmers (I'll take pictures later and show you) and worked on many cool ornaments (I'll take pictures of those later too). I also got to take pictures of the kids! So, this isn't really a post with pictures of the weekend, but more like a post and then pictures of the kids.

Jack and Ben: they can be so cute! They're really into picture taking, as long as they can do at least one "crazy" picture or one "sad" picture where they put on a crazy or sad looking face and I take a picture (then delete later), but I've got it down so that if I want a picture and they demand one of THOSE pictures, then I ask that I have a nice/sweet/cute picture first and then they can pose as they wish! And it works!Ben, Jack, and Katya Somehow I conned Ben into taking a few pictures with me.
Then, he wanted me to take pictures of him and his silly faces.... This is the "Sad-Ben" face.
" Scary - Ben" face
Jack didn't want to be left out so he decided to do a "Scary-Jack" face.

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

It's great that all of you live near each other. You're a great auntie.

The Gift Gal said...

GREAT picture of you - Estas muy belisimo!!!