April 22, 2008

Pictures from the women's retreat

As the Saturday evening began to speak, a lady started drawing this picture with chalk. When she was done, she turned off the lights and turned on a black light which lit up the sun streaks and the shadow of the crosses. It was incredible! Natalie, Sarah, and I went for a walk around the lake. Here's Natalie crossing the bridge.
This is the trail we walked on around the lake. We thought it would be a rough trail, not some man-made walk, but it was pretty cool!
I can't remember which one, but Natalie or Sarah thought that beavers had put this dam together... but they'd have to be some pretty amazing creatures to line up these logs so perfectly!Here's Sarah, Julie, and Natalie. I was sitting with the grandma on the other side. We all had a really good time and great experience and I'm glad that Julie asked me to help.
When's the next one, Julie?

3 comments:

Julie said...

Same time next year

Cecelia said...

I wish I could have gone. I love the look of the walking trail.

Natalie said...

umm, you even said yourself this was a terrible picture of me, so why would you use it?