April 9, 2008

The move

I forgot to mention the move.
My friends Missy, Jimmy, Mona and Dave helped me take my boxes up all those 17 stairs and then Betsy and Jason helped me take up all the furniture. On Sunday, alone, thanks to Todd for letting me use his truck, seven loads from one apartment to another were done. That's at least 15 to 20 trips up 17 stairs and down 17 stairs. Anyone want to do the math???
Okay, so that 17 + 17 = 34 x 15 = 510 or 34 x 20 = 680 stairs!!! Oh, and don't forget all the weight that we had to carry while doing it, too! Oh, and the boxes!

Thanks to all of you who helped me: Missy, Jimmy, Mona, Dave, Betsy, Jason, Todd, and Rachael. I couldn't possibly have done this without you all!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I don't get a thank you? I know I didn't help you move, but I helped you brainstorm about your options, doesn't that count for anything. Oh and Im going to help you prime the walls of your old apt on Sunday.

Do you have internet access now? How are you blogging, I know you arent doing it from work.

Francie said...

You're right, Lori. You did help me make this decision and look at all the options that I have and I'm glad that you're helping me prime those walls in the old apartment.
THANK YOU, LORI!