May 3, 2008

The Cubbies Game

On Thursday, Jason took me to my first Cubs game! Here's a statue outside Wrigley field. I think he's the former Cubs radio announcer.I'm in my new Cubs hat and Jason is wearing his Fukudome shirt. We're happy and excited about the game (the night before, the Cubs beat the Brewers 19 to 3 or something like that).
The pitcher, Z-something, #38, hit a home run right after Jason left to go to the bathroom... it was really exciting and the whole stadium was on their feet. Jason missed the whole thing!


Here's another really cute picture.
I'm not sure what this thing was, but it's inside the stadium and I thought I should take a picture of it. I'm sure Jason will fill me in.Unfortunately, they lost. They had been ahead 3 to 1 until the 9th inning and it was really sad. But I'm glad I went and hope that we can go another one this year!

No comments: