April 15, 2008

The new job

I've finished my second day at work and it's going good. I start at 8 a.m. and get off work at 4:30 p.m., just in time to go work out. I've been doing so good! It's up to 14 pounds that I've lost!
At work, I've been helping them switch from paper to online. Today was mostly auditing. I'm good with numbers, figures, and being very critical and perfect in what I'm supposed to do. So far, I've gotten a lot of "wow, you're good!" or "you learn fast!" or "great job!"
Definitely something that makes me want to work even harder!
Either way, it's been a good step in the right direction and I've been working out more, since I get off work at 4:30 instead of 6 p.m. and eating better too!
Oh, and by the way, Islands in the Stream isn't playing anymore (thank goodness!)

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I forgot that you had started your new job. Glad you are liking it so far!

And, just so you know, I DID go to the gym today. (and last night for that matter.)

~ V ~ said...

Great x 3...On the job, the workout, and no more of that song!

Lori said...

Glad your liking your new job. Keep up the good work so you can get a raise.
I can't wait to reap the benefits of a family member who works for whirlpool. I think I need a new deep freezer and a fridge in my garage. Be sure and check when that perk becomes available.

Tina in CT said...

I need a new dryer. Will your perk extend to blogging friends back East? (just kidding)

Glad you're knocking their socks off.

Congrats on how super you are doing with your exercise and new eating plan!

Natalie said...

remember how hard we used to work at T-bird? I used to love it when they told me I was really fast, made me want to move so fast I had to take a rest to catch my breath. And how each year they would rotate us for student employee of the year?! They should have just voted us both for it and then make us split the $100. I strangly miss that place.