April 21, 2008

Jojo's getting fixed...

Don't tell Kristen, but Jojo's getting fixed and getting those plastic claws on tomorrow. She just cries and cries and then Rocco wants to play with her and then she gets mad and scared. So, hopefully this will help and I hope this also helps her gain some weight. It seems like ever since she had worms, she's been skinny.
I'll have to fill you all in later on how it goes.
I'm also getting those plastic claws put on Rocco on Wednesday, so hopefully I can be scratch-less for a while!

4 comments:

Cecelia said...

You should just get them de-clawed since they always stay in the house anyway. But, it sounds like the soft claws are a nice alternative.

Rachael said...

Oh Mom, you big animal meanie! I won't tell Kristen you said that! :)

Tina in CT said...

Smart idea to have the soft paws put on to save your furniture (and your skin).

Moneek said...

I wonder if you could get them for dogs. My puppy accidentally scratches no matter how many times I cut her nails.