October 10, 2007

Excuses...

So, I could make excuses for not writing, but then I don't have to.
I have, however, read three amazing books in the last two weeks!
Digital Fortress, Angels and Demons, and Deception Point (my favorite) all by Dan Brown, the author of The Divinci Code (which I haven't read yet because the movie's stuck in my head, but I do have the book, so it'll be soon!)
Let me tell you, Deception Point is the best book I've ever read. I don't think that I've been so excited to read a book before. I would read until I slept. Wake up early to read more before work and couldn't wait to get home for lunch, or off work for the day to read that book. And, it was informational! Something like... there are polar bears in the arctics but in Antarctica there aren't (anti polar bears!) You know, one of those tidbits you'll use some random day!
I also had some fun with Natalie this past weekend, she stayed with me and we decided to knit some purses and get really cute fabric for the inside... well, it didn't quite work out the way we thought it would, but it has potential!
I decided to make a scarf, which should be pretty cute, when I'm done, but it's a long process.
I also have the karaoke finals this Saturday night. I'm thinking of singing either Delicious Surprise, Black Horse and the Cherry Tree, or Because of You. Not sure yet, but will be forced to decide soon.
I'm also getting my hair cut tonight! I'm excited, too!!! I feel like I've had a very bad hair depression lately, so hopefully this will work. Again, not too sure how short or what style, but will have to decided soon.
Either way, just wanted to update y'all!

3 comments:

Cecelia said...

I haven't heard from you in a long time. And, I keep checking your blog and checking mine for comments. Glad to hear that you are doing OK just really busy. Love you.

Rachael said...

So are you going to show pictures of the craft projects and/or you hair?

Or did you start another book and we won't hear from you for a week...

Lori said...

I too have been wondering where you are these past few weeks, we never see or hear from you lately. Is a book really that much more exciting than real life? If it is, I gotta read it, so pass it on. You know I'm always in the market for a good book. Im starting Jack and Jill tonight.
Do you have internet yet? It's sad you never leave anyone comments anymore! Reading others comments is as much fun as reading the blog.