October 12, 2007

Potty time

So, I got home from work and had to go potty... you know, one of those things everyone does. Well, when I was done, I stood up to pull up my pants, but noticed my baby kitty, Rocco, in the corner of my eye...
He went to jump on the toilet seat to hang out. Unfortunately, for him, the lid was not down, and the toilet hadn't been flushed yet!
I turned around and grabbed him by the back of the neck, while he was splashing around and freaking out, attempting to get out and run around my entire apartment! I don't think so!
I figured I better throw him into the shower quick, while I still have a hold of him. Poor thing.
He kept trying to jump out or up on the shower curtain, but sliding back down into the tub.
Either way, he now smells like lavender and looks super clean and fluffy!
I had to call Natalie right away, because I was laughing so hard, and figured I'd get a few good laughs out of her, and she asked if I got a picture. No. I didn't get a picture! Sorry, guys.
But I had to share, you know?

2 comments:

Lori said...

I didn't know you decided on Rocco for a name. It's such a cute name, I still think it would have been perfectly suitable name for a human too.
Glad the whole potty incident is something you can laugh about, I probably would too, what else can you do?

Rachael said...

Wow, that is way TMI.

Funny though.