October 26, 2007

Movie break

Last Sunday I was bored and Jason was watching the Bears game, so I decided to go shopping... unable to find anything to buy, I decided to go watch a movie by myself.
Unfortunately, I was a bit tired, and unfortunately, I watched a movie that wasn't all that stimulating.
Michael something (I can't remember the last name of the title of the movie) but either way, it had George Clooney in it and I thought it'd be good, but it was like the first 3/4 of the movie was preliminary stuff and then the last part actually got good and interesting.
I don't recommend it.
I would have walked out, but then I paid $5 to watch it and just couldn't feel right about having an opinion of a movie without actually watching the entire thing!
Now, not too long ago, Rachael, Derrick, Lori, Todd, Natalie, and I all went to watch Gone, Baby, Gone.
It was pretty good! A story about a kidnapped child (oh, so cute!) and this guy who was hired by the family to find her...
A lot of heart, fear, drama, and a few tears later, I felt like it was good. It made me think of a few decisions that the main character had to make and couldn't quite figure out what I'd do in the same situation.
Luckily, I most likely won't ever be in that position, but it's amazing how one can possibly be a decision-maker to such a crucial situation...
You'll have to watch it. Then you'll know what I'm talking about.

No comments: