October 26, 2007

Craft time

It seems like the whole family is getting into this mood... like we all have to make something all of a sudden.
I got the idea to make a purse not too long ago, with some kind of circle thing... but I got A.D.D. on it and it's now in a drawer.
But today, I've decided to crochet a blanket! I got some really cute yarn and am ready to do it. The only problem is getting started and actually finishing it, you know?
But I think I'm ready to do it. I'm planning on giving it away for a present, although that will suck because I know I'll want to keep it for myself, so I'll have to try it out first and then pick out some perfect colors for my house...
I'll try and take some pictures and post it for you all to see.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the blanket, I assume your talking about the one you gave me at my shower. It is so soft, my baby will love it too.