October 26, 2007

What are you going to be for Halloween?

I've asked this question so many times in the last few weeks... I still haven't heard of anything super cool, yet.
I wanted to be something really original. Like the year someone dressed like a finger in a Chili bowl, soon after the whole public story came out. Now, THAT was clever!
So, I was thinking of things like "Bald Brittney". Dressing like chunky Brittany Spears and then wearing a bald cap on my head, you all know that story!
Or, dressing like Paris Hilton in prison garb, but realized that unless I lost 500 pounds, I would never pass as Paris. The closest I could get would be to wear her perfume!
So, I've decided to settle. But I still think it'll be cute!
I'm going to be a Gypsy!
Remember when Mom told us that Gypsy story as kids? Something about fingers getting cut off or something like that?
No, I'm not going to be THAT kind. Don't worry!
But, I did find a cute costume that could pass as a Gypsy or a Pirate Siren and it had long sleeves! Just my luck! (please read "Stop Itching" below to understand the exciting moment of finding a long-sleeved outfit to wear!
Again, I'll have to take pictures and post it.

2 comments:

Lori said...

What happened? Did you get internet? No posts for weeks and now 4 in one day? What's up with that?
Anyway I don't know what to do for halloween either, my friend is having a halloween party at her house this Sat night and I am thinking about painting my belly as a pumpkin. We'll see how it turns out.
I liked your housewife/milkman idea, but couldn't really find the costumes to go with the idea. I think the painted belly will be kind of fun.

Rachael said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!