August 9, 2008

Time with Tony

Yesterday, I was at Lori's house and was able to borrow Tony for some pictures outside!




Isn't he just adorable! Brewster was running around the yard, which distracted Tony, so I had to try and get his attention... "Tony!" "Anthony!" "Over here!" "BDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" and at one point, I was laying on my belly in the grass and clapping my feet behind me to try and get his attention too! At least it was worth acting like a crazy lady! He's so cute!
Now, I've got to work on teaching him how to say Fray-Fray!

7 comments:

Lori said...

I agree he is a cutie, you always manage to get good pics.
I can't wait til he is older and can go do all the fun auntie stuff with you the other kids get to do.

Cecelia said...

This are great pictures.

Rachael said...

Cute pics. I love the one with his arms raised up.

Tina in CT said...

Adorable!

CATHY said...

Love the pics. Like I have said before, you are a "great" auntie.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute Francie! And I can totally picture you lying in the grass trying to make him smile! :) You are such a great aunt!

Natalie said...

What good pictures! He is really photogenic. and silly too.