August 18, 2008

It was time to go home...

Sunday morning rolled around way too fast and it was time to pack and get ready for the 11-ish hour drive home...
I asked Gracie if she wanted to help me pack and she agreed. Then I asked her if she would go with me. She said, ah-huh! So, I told her to get in my suitcase so I could take her with me. I think I could have pulled it off, too!

Once Hannah heard that Gracie was in my suitcase, ready to go with me, she too wanted to get in my suitcase and have me take a picture!
Gracie was so adorable, just watching me get my stuff packed... then she did something that was the cutest thing in the world! (Check out the next picture!)

For those of you that know me, know that when I get excited about things... as annoying as it is, I scrunch up my shoulders and rub my hands together... AND SO DOES GRACIE! I was so excited to see her do this! It was like I was staring at MINI-ME!!! Isn't she just adorable!

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Those girls are so beautiful. If a modeling agency ever saw them, they'd want to sign them up. Added to it, they are such sweet little girls.

Diane and I look forward to seeing them again when we go up to NY to visit.

That is so neat that Gracie has the same gesture as you.

Cecelia said...

The weekend went much too fast. It was very sad to see you and Natalie leave.

Cecelia said...

The weekend went much too fast. It was very sad to see you and Natalie leave.

Natalie said...

ha ha, thats funny. She is so cute.

Lori said...

Ah, that's so cute that Gracie does that when she gets excited!

CATHY said...

You guys are so cute. I can't wait to see your mom again.
We finally decided to go to Amish Country. I just have to find a cheap ticket....NOT.
Glad you got to visit your mom and Bob.
Congrats to Shannon....way to go!