August 22, 2008

Thanks Bob!

While I posted many pictures from my New York vacation, I wasn't really able to have much time to write about the pictures. So, here's something I really wanted to make sure I mention.
When Natalie and I went to Mom and Bob's house, I was seriously joking* with Bob that I wanted homemade cobbler and homemade ice cream... and guess what he did? Oh, yeah!
He made some homemade ice cream and a blueberry crunch cake!
We were able to try some of the ice cream Friday afternoon before going to Shannon's graduation, but still had a ton left over for the Sabbath potluck, AND leftover's a little later, too!
So, this is just a little shout out to Bob: THANKS BOB!
*Seriously joking is the act of saying something in a joking tone, but REALLY meaning what is said... pretty clever, huh?

1 comment:

CATHY said...

Why is Bob's hand all white? Was he double dipping?