August 11, 2008

A few pics from the weekend

Just a few photos from last Saturday and Sunday. Ben and Tony show off their passie's.

Ben is a great entertainer for Tony!
Ben, Stella, and Calvin having a fun time watching Natalie and Lori fix dinner.
I took the kids to the beach on Sunday morning, to meet Natalie, but we couldn't find Nat or Adam...
The kids were having a great time!
This play toy was a cute old style car, pretty creative!

We all got ready for the beach and Ben put on his boots. "Are you really going to wear boots to the beach?" "Yes!" So, I let him. But don't worry, we didn't see anyone we knew there.

4 comments:

CATHY said...

Looks like you had a great time at the beach. Beautiful weather too.
Glad you allowed Ben to wear his boots, doesn't everyone wear boots at the beach? If they don't, they should.

Rachael said...

So...you're concerned about running into people you know at the beach with Ben in his cowboy boots, but you post a picture of Ben with a pacie on the WORLD WIDE WEB?! What will people think! I think I need editorial rights to your posts.

I do like the one with Ben and the two dogs though!

Lori said...

Ha, I knew Rach would not be happy about the paci picture!
I took that picture of Ben with the dogs, it turned out cute. Sounds like you and the kiddo's had a fun weekend together.

Natalie said...

Sorry you never found us, we had fun.