August 17, 2008

Pictures from grandma and grandpa's farm

I had so much fun the last few days, visiting with Mom and Bob, Shannon and Andy, Ryan and Lisa, and all the kids and animals in between! Here are a few pictures until I can get more time to write about it all. Madeline and Grace at Shannon's graduation.

Corn ready to eat!
Grace eating the corn.
Me and Grace, ready for Church.
Punkin' eating some corn... check out her tongue!
Close up of the ice cream beaters... I asked Tony if he wanted to lick the beaters (there was about a half gallon of ice cream on the beaters!)

The fort Natalie helped Madeline and Hannah build in the woods.
Matt holding one of the little kittens...
Grandma and Gracie.
Gracie.
Ryan: he didn't know I was taking the picture, but I wanted to get one and I knew that if I asked him to look, he'd stop smiling!
Bob and mom posing for Christmas card photos! It was so funny!
Tony and Donna: a spoof of Mom and Bob's photos!


Just thought this was a cute picture...

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Mom and Bob's Christmas photo is hilarious! Whose idea was that?

And, that's very cool that Nat built a fort for the girls. She's such a cool Auntie. You both are.

Lori said...

ditto what Rach said.

Natalie said...

Those are some really good pictures. And do you know those girls played in that fort all day? From after lunch until dinner time.

Tina in CT said...

Great pictures. Love the one of Cecelia and Bob. What a good idea.

That stick fort is neat for the girls to play in. Natalie, you were a good aunt to help them build it. They'll enjoy that for a long time.

That fresh corn looks so good. Do you boil your corn to cook it? I know husk mine and put it on the grill. No hot steam in the house and I like the taste.

Love Madeline's pink polka dot dress. I bet Cecelia made it.

You and Natalie have a surprise from me at Rachel's house.

Tina in CT said...

P.S. Lori also has a surprise from me at Rachel's house.

Francie said...

Tina... a surprise??? SWEET! I can't wait to go and check it out!!! Thanks!

Francie said...

Tina... a surprise??? SWEET! I can't wait to go and check it out!!! Thanks!