July 11, 2009

Wedding plans already!

Jason and I have been talking about the wedding date of 10.10.10 since Valentine's Day, but since we've gotten engaged, he told me that I could do whatever I want! So, lately, I've been looking at different options and maybe even getting married earlier so I wouldn't have to wait so long!
So far, it isn't looking like a good idea. I really want my cousin Emily to play her violin at my wedding and she is going to some Island somewhere as a student missionary or a year and won't be back until next May 31st!
I've also got my friend Betsy looking into wedding chapels for me already. The one I really like, that my brother-in-law's sister Michelle got married in is too expensive! $300 for the deposit and $700 for the church! Um... I don't think that's in the budget!
Anyways, as soon as I get a chance, I'm going to find me a 3-ring binder and some clear plastic covers and start filling it up with ideas!
Oh, I'm just so happy and excited! I can't wait to marry Jason and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life without him!

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

$700 to rent a church seems very expensive. Keep on looking and I'm sure you'll find something you like just as much. MI is a big state.

Will Bob officiate and marry you and Jason?

The 3 ring binder is a great idea.

Enjoy this special time.

I don't understand how you were discussing getting married since Feb. but he just proposed. How does that work?

Elle J said...

We are still a Three Ring Binder fan and it works great every time!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, ideas, and photos as you go along. :)

Francie said...

Yes, I'm going to keep looking, that's for sure! Bob can't officiate us since Jason isn't the same religion, but it's okay, because I'm sure I can find a lot of other stuff that Bob can help me with the wedding!
Well... we've been talking about getting married for a little while and I remember watching Lori's house around Valentine's day (remember the almost flooding incident, the mud, and the flying trash???) Well, while I was at her house, I remember watching this wedding show on cable and the couple got married on 08.08.08 and I thought that was cool, and it just seemed perfect for us since 10.10.10 is on a Sunday, and in the fall, which I've always wanted a fall wedding!

Rachael said...

Francie -- remember the 3 ring binder you made in academy?