July 27, 2009

My birthday celebration

On Friday, my sisters threw me a pretty awesome little birthday celebration! They made haystacks (aka: taco salad) and ice cream along with a plethora of ice cream toppings!
I only had a little bit of the ice cream but I still had enough to put a little candle inside and blow it out, with the help of my favorite little boys!I scored big this year on presents! My sister, Natalie, made the cutest purse!


I scored big this year on presents! My sister, Natalie, made the cutest little purse! And she also bought me the most awesome-est hummus from one of our favorite restaurants by her house and on top of all that... she brought it to my work for me! And when I got out of my meeting, I came back to my desk that had been decorated by my friends, including a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers and a cake and then this purse by Natalie! How awesome is that! And then Rachael gave me a really good smelling candle and a choice of what present I wanted. I chose to go with her, Kristen, and Lori to a Taylor Swift/Kelly Pickler concert this October in Chicago! I can't wait!


Thanks everyone for making my 29th birthday celebration awesome!

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I hadn't known that it was your birthday. Happy, happy B-Day, Francie!

Elle J said...

Happy Birthday, Francie!!!

Lori said...

I still owe you something...I'll hopefully think of something soon, if you have any suggestions let me know.