July 21, 2009

Vacation? Or work?

In August, my employer is flying me to Orlando for a convention and I get to stay here!
I'm so excited! And I even got my own Business Credit Card! Besides working, we're going to a huge beach party and dinner at nice restaurants every night!
I'm really excited about it!
One of my co-workers told me that I'm really lucky, because I got chosen to go this year. They asked everyone that was interested in going to tell their manager, which I did, and then they pooled our names together and chose eight of us to go, and I was one of them!
I'm sure I'll keep you all posted!

Oh! And I almost forgot to mention that I'll be there for almost an entire week! Boo-yah!

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Are you lucky or what???? I have not been to the hotel but driven by it and it sure is beautiful. What a vacation (ah, business trip). I'm happy for you.

Cecelia said...

That's wonderful!!

Rachael said...

Wow, that sounds great. Why don't you take a couple of my kids with you and drop them off at Disney World each morning. Kidding...

Natalie said...

VACATION. No way is that work!

Lori said...

can I come with and share your room, I can take the kids to Disney while your "working"

Francie said...

Yes, Lori. If you want, you can join me. I can call the hotel and have them get two beds. And it's no extra cost, either! My boss told me she took her whole family one time! lol Just let me know if you're serious.