March 20, 2007

What makes you smile?


Hanging out with Ben, Jack, and Kristen yesterday evening didn't miss any action... Want to get Jack to stop crying? Ask him if he'll help you with your blog page. He actually knew more than I gave that 5-year old credit for! I was wondering how to check something and he points to the screen and says, "why don't you try clicking on that?" Pretty impressive, let me tell you!

He also told me that one of the kids at school "actually thought I was 6-years old! Can you believe it?" That's 'Jackie Pak' for ya!

Kristen's getting really good at her guitar playing and I told her that Jason (my boyfriend) and Kristen should play something together... she said, "He doesn't even know how to play very well!" On shoots my defensive side and I say, "yes, he does... he plays for me all the time!" But in reality, he just likes to 'doodle' on the guitar (you know how people 'doodle' on paper instead of actually writing something... yes, that's what he does, and he's pretty darn good at it too!).



Ben also made me laugh with his perfect grammar and speaking skills... shocks me every time to hear this little 2-year old boy speaking in full sentences! He shows me how he puts a spaghetti noodle in his milk cup, stirs it around, and then wants me to taste it! I laugh... then he asks me, "Fray-Fray, why are you laughing at me?" Such a cutie... it actually didn't taste as bad as the uncooked piece of spaghetti he made me take a bite of earlier...
And of course, all the kids show me Katya's room, as if it's show and tell every time I go over there, and realistically, they probably show everyone that comes to their house...
It is pretty exciting too!
I love those kids!
And that makes me smile!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey francie!! I feel bad cause Madeline isnt as privelaged to see you as much as some of the other nieces and nephews. AAH but you can do "double time" when we visit in June:)
I think this is such a good idea. Keep writing in it okay!
Shannon

Lori said...

too bad you have to go away this weekend, you could get some real quality time in with the kids since thier mom and dad will be in Russia!

Rachael said...

Since they make you smile so much...I'm happy to have you babysit anytime you want! But, only because I'm such a nice sister.

Shannon said...

hey just me again. I read the list of things that annoy you and I have to agree..... I am highly annoyed by bad singers on AI. SANJIYA? he is so gross! not to mention he SUCKS!!! oh ya and the random zit... too bad they arnt so random in my world. And its been longer for me then you; post high school anyway. lol