April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ben!

Last night Jason and I took Ben to the store to pick out a present for his birthday and then go out to eat. It didn't take him too long to pick out what he wanted! Then we headed to Clementines, which is Jason's favorite restaurant and now one of Ben's!
Me and Ben
Ben wanted to drink Root Beer and had was so excited to drink it out of the bottle!
Yes... yet, another birthday candle to blow out! But this was a pretty amazing dessert! Ice cream and two chocolate chip cookies that were warmed and then hot fudge on top! Yummy!
I asked Ben if he knew what they did at our other favorite restaurant (*el rodeo*) to people on their birthday's and he said he didn't know... so, I showed him!
We had so much fun! I asked him if he wanted to live with us, and he said, yes, just as long as he was home by 8!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Home by 8 -- that's my boy! He know who his mama is! :) But, I'm glad you had fun spoiling him. I'm sure he had fun too!

Tina in CT said...

That comment of Ben's about being home by 8:00 is precious!

Lori said...

He really loves that shirt, I think he wore it on his real birthday too.
I love the home by 8 comment.
As for Clementines, definitely not my favorite, there is nothing there good for vegetarians.

Natalie said...

What a spoiled little boy!