May 4, 2009

What's been going on!

I haven't written much about what's been going on... but here's a little catch up.

1. I was in a play, Ragtime! the musical, and it went really well! Rachael and the kids, Lori and Todd, and Natalie and Jason were all able to make it, which made it pretty cool. Unfortunately, they did not allow any pictures, due to the rights of the play, so I don't pictures of it, but it was pretty fun and exciting! But, I am glad it's over, too! We had to practice about three hours every night for a week before the actual play and that was pretty tiresome!

2. I was in a singing competition and placed 5th place, which won me $200! Yay! I sung Carrie Underwood's "So Small" and then tied with someone, so I sang "Born to Fly" as my second song. It was pretty fun!

3. And here are a few pics of my latest creations! (sorry about the side-ways one, but I'm in a hurry!)!

This was a t-shirt of mine, that got too old to wear, so I made it into a bag (inspired by Rachael's idea).

And this is a pattern that Natalie made up and taught me!
So cute!!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love the gray and yellow purse: how cute! You have to teach me to make one.

Tina in CT said...

Very cute!

Congrats on your $200 win!

Off to Moscow!

MoscowMom said...

I am SO not surprised that you are a talented purse-maker in no time at all!!!! Your creations (I read about all of them) are DARLING! I am LOVING the bag your mom made for me!!!!! I brought it to school today :-)

Seriously, your color/fabric combinations are so pretty!