April 3, 2009

Thanks Mom!

My mom has not only spoiled my sisters, their husbands, and their kids... she's also been spoiling ME!
Last night my mom helped me finish my second purse and it's just so cute! I love it so much! And look at the ribbon around it! Isn't that just adorable???
She also went to the store and helped me find this fabric that was $12.99 a yard! Luckily, it was on sale and we didn't even need a yard!
I also was spoiled by my mom being here this week because we were planning a huge surprise food day for Josh at work and I asked if she'd make some cinnamon rolls for me! She didn't just say yes, but asked me when I needed them so that she could bring them in hot! And sure enough, she brought them in at 11 a.m. this morning still hot from the oven and made the entire building smell delicious!
Here's Josh. He was so surprised and happy about those cinnamon rolls! Everyone was impressed! "Like mother, like daughter" they said!


Thanks, Mom! I love you! And I'll miss you!

4 comments:

trigirl82 said...

So cute! I'm so jealous of your purses and now those cinnamon rolls! Yumm! I'm hungry now!! :-)

Lori said...

And I thought you were making the second purse for me...

Tina in CT said...

The purse is so cute and I love the accents on it.

As for the cinnamon rolls, they look delicious. I bet your coworkers were anxious to bite into them. How sweet of your mother to bake them in the early morning and bring them in right out of the oven.

CATHY said...

The purse is adorable.
I remember those cinnamon rolls. Delicious! I thought I could smell them when I saw the picture.
I bet you really miss having your mom close.
I miss her too.