March 1, 2009

To Kim: What you missed on Friday

My dear friend and fellow cube mate (across from me) took the day off on Friday. It was very quiet, sad, and lonely that day because she was not around... ha-ha, just kidding! We had a blast at work! Here are a few pictures for you, Kim, so you know all the important things that you missed on that day.
I won this totally awesome KitchenAid set because I did so good on my NICE program! And you weren't there to show it to...There were some really yummy onion rings in the cafeteria, and you weren't there to share them with... so I ate them all.
This is the sad view from my desk to yours, of your empty desk...My plant that looks like it's dying, is probably still dying, but just thought you'd like to see how it looked on Friday, just in case...Friday is probably that last time we'll see our gnome... So, I figured you might want to see a picture of it and all its glory: the valentine's my nieces and nephews gave me, the lei from Jeff's Hawaii trip and the beads from our Mardi gras fun.
Oh, and Cassie made your delicious truffles and brought some to work. You weren't there, so I had to eat them.
And you'll be so proud of Chris because she dressed herself on Friday! (broken arm and all!)

Well, there's a short video of Deb, that I'll have to add later, but we missed you and I'll see if I can post something for Monday as well. Can't wait to see you on Tuesday! Have a great vacation!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That prize you got is way cool. In the future... If you know someone is going to miss a food day because of a vacation...plan it for later so you don't have to eat your's and theirs. HA.

Natalie said...

ok, the cookies do NOT just slide off like the picture shows! soo deceiving!

Anonymous said...

I feel so honored to be the focus of one of your blogs -- I'll have to take more days off!

I think my favorite was finding out that Chris had dressed herself.

:) Kimberly

*Update: Chris drove to work all by herself this morning!.
Go, Chris, Go!

Tina in CT said...

Where are you? I miss your blogging.