March 31, 2009

So, this is what I've been busy with lately...

My mom's in town, staying with Lori and Todd and helping out with baby Bella and Tony.

Sleeping Bella
Mama and baby
Grandma and baby Bella
I also took advantage of having my mom in town and decided to make a purse!

Here's the inside of the purse. It's so cute! I took it to work and everyone wants it! So, I've got to make sure I go and get more fabric and make another one (even though I won't be giving it away, but if they all think it's cute, then I must make another one for myself!)

4 comments:

Elle J said...

That is a very cute purse ~ you are so chic!

I like the picture of Lori with her girl; Lori looks very happy!

And the one with your mom and Bella ... it looks like even Bella is smiling. Another great photo!

Rachael said...

The purse turned out cute, Francie. I'll help you put a magnetic snap in it this week. Promise.

Tina in CT said...

Just love the first picture of Isabella sleeping. She is so beautiful.

Adorable purse for spring.

Lori said...

you know for having the least nicest camera of all of us sisters, you still manage to get really good pictures. You better bring your camera cord so you can give me copies.
Maybe you can make me a purse next.