March 24, 2009

Isabella

As you all probably know, Isabella was born this morning and she's so cute! As an observer, ONLY, it appears as though the second child is a lot easier at the birthing process than the other! Lori was a champ this morning! No screaming and from my point of view there was a LOT LESS pain this time around! Thank goodness!
I was so honored to be a guest this time around and be able to take the awesome pictures! I think the only downfall is that I took all the good ones on her camera and only a few on mine so I could at least show people at work!
I'll have to steal some that I took off of hers so I get credit (for the pictures that is... haha)!


Isabella - 8 pounds - 20.25 inches
(check out her cute chubby cheeks and wrinkles legs!)

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

She is a great size and nice and chubby the way babies should be! She's a beautiful newborn little girl! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Lori said...

Having an epidural that actually works seemed to make a HUGE difference.