December 16, 2008

Super Cute Santa Cookies! Thanks, Mom!

I found out tonight that my great Aunt's Christmas Party is tomorrow night! Prepared to make these really cute Santa cookies for work, I decided to make them for the party! My mom had just sent me the recipe and how to make them last night and they are so cute!
I spent about two hours making these Santa cookies (okay, so I was making chocolate chip cookies at the same time, too...) but it did take me quite some time! But they were so worth it! I just sat down to watch TV after putting all these cookies away and cleaning up the mess when Rachael called to tell me the party was called off!
I was so bummed about making these cute things and not being able to make them for the party! I must have sounded really, really bummed because Rachael had a great idea for these cookies! Save her some time tonight and give them to her for Kristen to take to school tomorrow for food day!
Well, they are really super cute... and unfortunately for me, Rachael is a really cool sister and is very persuasive, so I said okay.
Of course I had to take some quick pictures and blog about it before she could, or she might accidentally forget to mention that I was the one that made them!
Ha-ha!

7 comments:

Cecelia said...

They did turn out really cute! Wish you lived closer so you could make some for the open house on Sunday.

Tina in CT said...

So cute. What kind of cookie is the base?

Rachael said...

They are PERFECT Francie...especially the timing!

It's good to have sisters, you know!

THANK-YOU!!!

Elle J said...

These are perfectly cute!! You are a great Aunt and Sister!! If you are up to sharing the recipe, would love to know.

CATHY said...

They are really cute. Are they the nutter butter ones?
Yea, I wish you lived close to me too...we would be baking and having a lot of fun. I love to bake just don't like to cook dinner.

Lori said...

They are super cute, but they don't look that hard to make, what took so long? Just kidding.
I love nutter butters too.

Anonymous said...

Cool, Christmas ghosts!!!