February 13, 2009

Evidence

Through all the weekly activities I found time to make heart shaped brownies in my new silicone heart shaped bakeware! I also made some yummy heart shaped chocolate chip cookies with a Hershey kiss inside to take to work today! They were a big hit!
Oh, and below, you can see the hole where the sump pump is located (the water was up to the top ring) and then I zoom into the jar with the dead spider in it, then the big pot I used in the beginning to get the water out, then a final shot of the trash can I had to haul full of water up the stairs... Just for those who need a visual!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

The brownies look really cute. I'll have to borrow your pan sometime!

Tina in CT said...

The brownies and cookies look so yummy. That was sweet of you to bake for your co-workers. I'm sure they all appreciated it. How big is your office?

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, we did appreciate it (all 300 of us)! The heart-shaped brownies and cookies were as tasty as they were cute! And I just had one of those choc-raspberry bars! Yum! But no strawberry pie. :( (do I sound ungrateful?)

:) Kimberly