June 10, 2008

I cannot promise, but...

I think I'm going to try to do the 1/2 marathon! You know, the one Lori and Rachael keep talking about? Either way, I started the week pretty good... Monday morning I walked 2 miles then went to the Y in the afternoon and worked out for an hour. Then got up this morning and walked/jogged 3 miles.
So far, so good.
I just need to add more jogging and running and less walking!
There's a local 5K at the end of July I'm going to do, and try and get some practice... hopefully it'll help!
Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

You sisters are all very ambitious (or crazy in the heat of the summer). Good luck to you and I admire all of your determination. You CAN do it!

Shannon said...

I am very impressed! You go GIRL!

Lori said...

Good for you, I am sure you can do it if you train hard, but don't expect it to be easy. And I say that from past experiences.
I think it will help that there are several of us doing it, we can all keep each other motivated.

Rachael said...

Stick with it! I think it'd be a good experience for you, but you do gotta run more to make it worthwhile!