May 27, 2008

Tagged

Lori and Natalie have tagged me...
So, here's 6 quirky things about myself
1) Don't twirl your hair with you hand in a circular motion over and over and over and over. Even if you're not in front of me, my peripheral vision can see you.
2) Don't leave a voice mail message unless you don't expect me to listen to it for a while. It usually takes me 5 to 10 or more messages on my phone until I actually listen to them all.
3) I love taking pictures and I think I'm good at it, so if you want me to take pictures for you, you better make sure I get copies!
4) I have a bad case of road rage. A lot! So, even if you're driving and I'm the passenger, I can still get irritated by other annoying drivers (or you!)
5) I try to be on time, and it annoys me when someone makes plans for something and they are late more than 5 to 10 minutes or make me wait for a long time. I know I've done that before, but I try to compensate by driving really fast.
6) I hate moving, but I've moved more times in my life than I am old.

Okay, so apparently I have to pick 6 people to tag. Shannon, Mom, Julie, and whoever else wants to!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Well, no great revelations there! Except, I didn't know the hair twirling thing bothered you. Did you know Ben does that all the time? Remember his bald spots?

Francie said...

I love it when Ben and Jack do that to their hair... it's so cute because you know they must be tired! But what I'm talking about is when people with long hair, twirl their hair in the hand in a large circular motion over and over and over and it drives me insane!!!

Natalie said...

I hate bad drivers too. Lori, you're not a bad driver, but sometimes you just have to put your cell phone down to stop driving like an old lady :) She will slow down sometimes more than 10mph if she is on the phone.