October 3, 2009

More cute pictures of Tony and Bella!!!

It wasn't easy, but since they both decided to wake up from their naps at the same time, and early too, I figured I make them pay me back with some cute pictures! I had to redress Bella, because somehow, and I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow, her cream dress she was wearing earlier, got milk AND mashed bananas on it... I'm sure it will come out, but I saw this dress in her room, and thought it was too cute not to be on her!
I originally had them situated so that Tony had his arm around Bella, but it just didn't seem to work well, so Bella latched onto his arm, which turned out to be much cuter!

I even think they both had fun letting me take so many pictures of them!

They were acting so sweet, so I thought it might be cute, if I got Tony to kiss his baby sister! I'm not sure what my sister is teaching her children, but my idea of "kiss" is not quite Tony's idea of what it is! But it sure makes for an awesome picture, doesn't it??? And the look on Bella's face is absolutely priceless!
There was something about Tony's look when he woke up from his name... I just had to take his picture! And his hair was so adorable! I didn't want to touch it! It was the perfect "bed-head" hair-do!
He's so handsome!
By the way, I took all these pictures on Lori's camera, and that's why I have to blog about them immediately, before she puts them on her blog and/or facebook first! Ha-ha! And I also uploaded them on my walgreens site so I can have them printed too!
And does anyone question that I love being an Auntie?

4 comments:

Elle J said...

You are an awesome Auntie!! That one of Tony's "kiss" should go to some tv show like Bonny Hunt or Ellen or Regis and Kelly. :) Too funny!!

Lori said...

I'm so glad you used my camera I love those pics. Thanks for w*tching them, glad they were good!

Tina in CT said...

I love the look on her face. Cute pictures.

Jen_from_NJ said...

So cute! Thanks for visiting my blog. You were my very first commenter - thank you! You are the perfect auntie! Love your blog! Best, Jen