October 7, 2009

Number 20!

My little sister, Natalie, is now known as "Prego". That is her new nickname for the next 7 months or so. This means that once she has "baby nay-nay" I will have 20 (TWENTY!) nieces and nephews!
This also officially means that I am the last of the family to get married, AND the last in the family to have kids! I guess the best is always last! Ha! Ha!

I am so happy for you, Natalie and Adam! I can't wait to see that baby! Oh, and don't feel shy about naming your baby after your favorite sister (don't worry, I won't tell the others)! And don't forget you're still my matron of honor, too, so don't forget about all the cool ideas you have for my wedding! And Nat, please continue to tell me how hungry you always are and all the food you are eating... as it is really fun to hear about, now that I'm on a diet! lol

Yay! I'm going to be an auntie! AGAIN!

4 comments:

Elle J said...

Congratulations on #20!! That is so cool. 20?! 20. I am sure you claim to be the favorite Aunt to all 20 too, huh?! :)

Natalie said...

nope, i'm the favorite auntie. THanks! Im eating right now!!! I wont forget to do matronly things, but you might ahve to remind me what to do.

Cecelia said...

This past Tuesday was our office staff meeting and the main agenda item was next year's calendar. They got quite a kick out of my rearranging dates so I could be off for the birth of a new grandchild, the wedding of my daughter, etc. They reminded me that I only get 4 weeks vacation. I told them I thought I could handle it!

Lori said...

Nat you can't be the favorite Auntie of your own kid!