September 10, 2009

Some of what I got at Fields!

Natalie has been asking about what fabric I got at Fields Fabrics this last Monday, so I decided to take a picture of them and blog about it! I only got 1/2 yards of each of these and I also got a few remnants and one of the cute pink wools that Rachael got!
I love the brown, orange and deep red in this print!
Nat, I think you made something out of this before, but I just love that color blue with the brown!
I think this one will look cute with grey or black accents or a bright flower maybe???
The pink above and the one below go together and will be a really cute purse! One on the outside and one on the inside. I think Nat's MIL Julie made a purse with the blue tone of the print below, and it turned out super cute!

I like this print (below). It reminds me of those candy corn that comes out in the fall and Grandpa Chuck, because no matter what the season was, he always had that candy in his candy dish!And here's a wool/polyester fabric, I think will look cute as a Hobo bag of some kind. Can't wait to get sewing!
So... when is our next sew-marathon? Rachael and Natalie???

5 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Very nice!

Rachael said...

I'm up for the marathon whenever! Let me know so I know whether to clean up the mess I've already got going or if it's going to be soon, I'll just leave it out!

Tina in CT said...

Wish I lived within driving distance as I'd love to join you with my sewing machine.

Natalie said...

the 3rd one and the 6th are my favorites,and i never would have picked them out myself, but seeing them there, I love them. They will both make really cool purses. Marathon next weekend. I cant wait.

Lori said...

I heard about your little weekend sewing marathon...someone tipped me off about it already.