September 4, 2009

The local county fair (July)

I joined Rachael and the kids this year at the county fair and had such a fun time! It was pretty easy this year, because all the kids are tall enough to ride most of what they want to, except for Ben, but he still had a great time riding what he could! I got to hang out with Ben most of the day, so I got a lot of pictures of him!
Another thing that was nice, was that I didn't have to ride any rides! And I still had fun!

Ben and Katya
Rachael and Ben
Kristen and Jack

The kids really seemed to like this fun house!Katya's showing all her arm strength as the circle goes around.
Ben and Jack's cousin Bethany (Bethany's brother Adam also joined us!)

My cousin, Andrew called me while I was there and told me he was over by the horses, so we took a break from all the rides and went over there to check out the horses.Uncle DeMonte was there, too!
Here we are with "Tuppins".

3 comments:

Elle J said...

I so enjoy the fair!! How fun! We get to go this year on my daughter's bday (next week). Your pictures are great and what a cutie your nephew BEN is! :)

Rachael said...

Oh, I'm glad you posted about this because I never did!

(P.S. The horse's name is Tuppence.)

Lori said...

I still need to post my fair pics. Maybe next year I better go with you so the pictures get on the blog.