August 25, 2009

Me and the Maytag Repairman!

As promised, here are the two pictures I got with the Maytag Repairman! I was so stoked! Poor guy...
This was the first night in Orlando at the beach party... he was covered in blue and the only one wearing long sleeves, so when I saw him from across the large eating area, I just knew who he was!
Oh, and yes, I got a picture with him the next day at the convention too! I was so stoked!

It was kind of funny, because every time someone would stand next to him for a picture, someone would yell out, "hey, [insert name], stand up!" Clay is pretty super tall! I think about 6 and a half feet tall! He was really nice though! And I have bragging rights at work now! Yay!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

cool!! didnt have have any repairing to do? Guess not. (you can totally tell you are wearing a white bra! hope its just the picture and wasnt in real life!! no wonder the repair man kept coming around! lol.

Tina in CT said...

Natalie's comment cracks me up.

You are the repairman have the same smile.