May 26, 2009

Tuesday morning update

I just called Grandma Annie and a church member answered and I was able to find out that the doctor wanted to see her before she left for rehab. and that the church members are there, and rotating shifts to visit with her. I told her that we all appreciated them being there, since we are not able to be there for her, and she said they'd be there for her as long as she needed them there. And that they're all praying for her too.
She also gave the phone to grandma to talk to me (but put the phone up to her left ear, not the right), so grandma Annie kept telling me that she couldn't hear me, but that she loved me and asked to call a little later.
(Then I told the church member that she hears out of her right ear, not the left.)

1 comment:

Tina in CT said...

How relieved you all must be that her church friends are with her and will be as long as she needs it.